Following are the general instructions to submit Form I-134 correctly:
- Provide copies of your tax returns filed with the IRS (Internal Revenue System) of the last three  years. In case you have not filed with the IRS or you have no such documents, a written explanation must be provided
- In case your income is not independent and you share a household with one  or more family members you will also need to include their tax returns of the last three  years.
- If you or other members of your family, have other means of income, then it will be required to individually complete Form I-864A.
- Official proof of current employment or self-employment. Include any official statements such as:
- most recent pay-slips
- employment contract
- employment statement, which should include: your start date, salary and duties
It is important to revise the application carefully before its submission and make sure all answers are correct and accurate. Any incomplete or deceitful applications will be rejected.
Please, include all required documentation. The USCIS will contact you, should any additional proof be deemed necessary.